Sunday, July 31, 2005

 
I am sitting here with The Yogini and Ms. Highlights. There was a dress fitting earlier. Then a smoking. Then a snacking. Then some crappy tv viewing. The Yogini just alerted me that she will bake some homemade cookies. Today's recipe will be semi-sweet not savory. Semi-sweet chocolate chips, nuts and the other basic ingredients for your classic cookie. Not vegan. Not beefy. Not fruity. Just cookie. The Y and Ms. H are jibber jabbering, and I figured they would give me some good material for today's post. I may have overestimated. They keep repeating the same things, "namaste" "maroon" "middle-aged aryan swede" and "heehahahaheeheeehaha."

Perhaps I should try to come up with something myself. Updates are easy. We went to the garden this morning to check on our transplants. The night blooming jasmine looks excellent. I suspect it will thrive in the wide open dirt. The lavender looks small. The red poppy has a companion! Now there are two big red flowers looming tall in the middle of our dirt patch. Smaller pile of garbage to clear. I'll keep an eye on that and let you know.

This seems like too big a reach. Trying to stay steady on my old ibook, but, like they say, it's the quality not the quantity, right? I'm going to try to remember that when the cookies come out of the oven. Heading up north to Pomo Canyon tomorrow, so I should have something interesting to say on Tuesday. The combination of beautiful scenery and my beautiful companions (The Yogini (surprise), Red and The Pagan) should make for a noteworthy adventure. If not, I'll make something up. When you're in Texas look behind you.

Comments:
Mmmmmm....cookies. And mmmmmmm....Pomo. And hooray for updates! I'll get on that soon, too.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?