Wednesday, July 20, 2005

 
I could start out talking about how new I am to this scene. How I just got my first cellphone...ever. Don't have cable or call waiting or a microwave or an i-anything. How the only computers I've ever had were given to me by friends who were concerned I might fall into the past. If I did that it would seem appropriate to follow up with a profound philosophical explanation for my technical retardation. Which is why I won't, because today I don't have one handy. I have a cat on a roof. Two actually. Will that do? I'll try to come at this more prepared or inspired next time. Things are happening here. Here is North America. California. San Francisco. A rooftop.

Comments:
Don't you think this is kind of pushing it? Shouldn't you wait a year or so for the cell phone thing to settle in before leaping into blogworld? Anyway--so glad to see you here!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?