Friday, September 23, 2005

 
It's been just over a month. I kept saying (to myself, as seems to be the case for the last 30 days) I would get back on it before a month had passed. Nothing too crazy happened - I did help birth a baby - but I'm not recently revived from a coma or just out of prison. And yet, day after day after day, nothing. Not a word. And now, here I am, and looks what's happening. I'm going to start back slow. Maybe a few sentences a few times a week. Perhaps a profundity as it occurs. I'm marrying some people tomorrow - officiating - a celbrant - a reverend - the preacher. The ceremony will be in the Marin headlands on the west side after you cross the golden gate bridge. There will be a circle of guests on a cliff overlooking the ocean from far above it. I'm even doing a handfasting variation for the first time. Yeehaw. The baby birthing was really the biggest deal. Second time I've been in on one of those. She came out perfect. Pink and sweet and whole and cute. Right away. I know it sounds made up. It's not.

Comments:
I can't believe you're back! I missed you! So the baby's here and good? Yay! So don't feel pressured...but I'll be glad to see even a word or two once in a while. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?