Sunday, November 19, 2006

 
Greetings from the rooftop. Very very very bad show this weekend. Sold almost nothing. But there were only 9 slugs tonight. Too bad you can't buy a house with a sack of slugs. The Yogini has serious breck-girl hair. Right now. I'm looking, and it's true. Been having a recurring dream, and I didn't notice it was about anything much until I described it over coffee. Just a journey through semi-country to a house. The house is cool - warm, actually - but all I ever really focus on is the trek to the house. And I couldn't figure this out? Yup, it's true. And that is an excellent illustration of capricornious-naivete. (See, I'm on a journey to get a house far from the city....)

Comments:
She DOES have breck girl hair! That is a great dream statement. Did the focus on the journey affect your sense of comfort about the house at the end?
 
There is just no question that it's all good. It is almost like I can sit back and relive the journey over and over because the house is so okay. That should give me some peace of mind, right? You'd think so anyway.
 
I'm glad the house is so okay. I can feel your house just waiting for you. :)

And I can totally see the Yogini tossing that Breck hair. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?