Friday, November 24, 2006

 
I think it was the best LKVT ever! And does that look a little too much like LGBT? Hmmmm. Food was freakin' fantastic. Particularly (and I generally prefer savory) the sweet potato casserole with pecan topping. Raw pecans mixed with a dash of cayenne, cumin, salt, brown sugar and, as a substitute for egg white, 2 tablespoons of homemade applesauce. Num. Also got a bunch of fresh figs from the garden and I cooked them up ALL day yesterday so that sometime this week I can make my homemade fig newtons. If only I had a good floral apron. Must move from computer to knitting. Drew up my final dry erase calendar for California this morning. Many show days few knitting days. And I'm thinking we should pack up our stuff sometime. What am I doing here with you peop...

Comments:
Hee. You're funny. Also, the sweet potato casserole sounds *awesome*. Glad the LKVT was a hit!
 
Homemade fig newtons? Is there nothing you cannot do? Did i tell you that you can live with us?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?