Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 
It was early morning yesterday...I was up before the dawn. Okay, I'm actually referring to today. Lucille Gardenia - and that is her actual name, I DON'T CARE - keeps waking us up all night long. All night. She is nearly ten years old and she has never figured out how to let me sleep through the night. When we get the big house she will sleep in the basement or at least two closed doors away from me. (If anyone other than my Two Readers is reading, perhaps they think I am planning to lock my child in the basement - tee hee.) Today I will knit only black yarn and it shall hence forth be known as black tuesday. And that will be a good thing, because I am out of all scarf sizes in black.

Comments:
I was just thinking..."is *this* the post I should send new readers to?" But I think it's hilarious no matter how you read it, so I'm sending them in anyway.
 
Hehehe...I sent people in too. It really was a black Tuesday my friend. I hope the scarf went well!
 
You two!!!
I'm going to have to come up with a cliffhanger or an intrigue or something super sluggy. Turned into black and blue tuesday - yogini had me working in teal on her machine. May have to proof tomorrow - maybe there will be a really big grammatical faux pas. Or fois gras. Or mardi or ma. Tune in then.
 
now I will too
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?