Wednesday, November 22, 2006

 
I've been ignoring the slugs. And the move. And I told you that that was all I had right now. So am I swirling in empty darkness? No. Remember, this is Skycat.I am also even not going to proof today. Huzzah! Of course, I will knit. I sent the Yogini out for a morning walk. And now, for 20 minutes or so, I will pretend I am in my new home where there are many rooms and even if you really really love someone, you can be alone without wandering the streets. Where you are not alone anyway. And the morning drunks are sure to remind you of this as you sidestep feces and vomit and....sorry, it's early here, so this might be the first thing I read today. No more talk of icky street goo. There will be a few inches of snow at Tahoe today. Fog for me. If I fall asleep on the couch Lucille is less likely to wake us through the night. Also, if I sleep on the inside of the bed, rather than the edge, I can ignore her late night scratchings and leave it to the Yogini. Shhhhh. Don't tell her.

Comments:
See? And you wonder why Im so glad you are moving back and why your rooftop was the best part of your city for me...
 
Just to clarify - not moving back. Back being the emphasized word there. Sure, the Yogini is from them there parts, but I am fresh to your blue state. And thanks, again and again.
 
Man that scared me for a minute! I was like YES YOU ARE! LUCKYBUZZ SAID SO!!!! Ah but you are right. And I knew that somewhere in my head. I just forget about the time when you werent with the Yogini. And thank you thank you thank you!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?