Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 
The yogini and I are moving across the country to the state that makes them all say why. And a minute ago I got shaky and nervous and thought that maybe I should take valium from now til then so as to not get too disturbed. Then I thought about how that goes against most of what I think I believe and I decided to try to feel the feelings I'm feeling even though many of them are super scary right now. Not to suggest that they are not surrounded by excited and hopeful and curious. They are. But those don't make me quake in this particular situation.

Comments:
Sorry you're feeling quaky. Big change is unnerving, even if you're pretty sure it's a good thing. I totally admire and respect your thing about feeling the feelings...that's something I'm trying to get better at. And also, change for us earth-sign types? Never the easiest thing. I will have wine with you in your new part of the country, though, and I'm looking forward to it. :)
 
im so glad to see you are back! Ive stalked you secretly for a while waiting to see if youd post. And I cant even tell you how excited we are that you are moving to the new part. I say not why, I say why not!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?