Friday, December 15, 2006

 
Ahhhhhhhhhhrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Letters are cool. Pack pack packing.
Give give giving away. Sell sell selling on craigslist.
And stressing about staying in crappy ass motels as we
cross america. They are so icky to me. I would sleep in the car if
that wouldn't somehow be more exhausting and stanky. I think.
Yogini returned. sigh. Shipped 66 boxes with some guy in some truck, and
per his last email, he was in wyoming this morning having missed out on a storm
in salt lake city. i seem to be losing my capitals. along with various other important tools. leaving in less than a week to surprise my inlaws on xmas day. happy hannukah.

Comments:
Hey, you don't need capitals. Start over without them!

Awesome about the surprising the inlaws. I'll be able to hear their happy squeals from here, I'll bet. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?