Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 
Brrrrrrr. Is it colder in Ohio than it is here? Don't answer. I know the truth. Maybe it's because I'm sleeping alone these days. The Yogini is in Chicago for a week. Shipping out 210 square feet of stuff this week with a guy I found on Craigslist. $500. I think this is good. If all our stuff disappears, at least I'll still have my fancy printer, the knitting machines and the cats. You can start a new life with just that, right? Keep in mind, I'll also have my raspberry duvet. Must get to knitting for the final show. Try to write more when I am warm and out of yarn. P.S. The cold weather seems to have obliterated the last of the slugs. Huzzaaaahhhhhh.

Comments:
It just might be warmer here! (a meek shout out for global warming. Huzzah?) Or maybe the cold isnt so bone chilling...anyway, Im sure you will warm the place right up for us!
 
It's 45 freaking degrees here. We actually had to sleep with the fan on last night, because that whole "free heat" thing we were all excited about? It really just means we can't turn the radiators off.

A raspberry duvet, a printer, knitting machines, cats, and a Yogini? That's totally all you need for a new life. The rest is just gravy.

Also, thinking warm and happy and easy-moving thoughts for you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?