Sunday, December 10, 2006

 
Doing shows doing shows doing shows. Done today mostly. Yogini will be done in Chicago tonight. Tomorrow I must pack everything we own except for what I can't figure out and what we need to wear around town. Tomorrow night I will load the cats into the Lumina for a drive to the airport - Oakland - to pick up the Yogini and to try out their travel legs. Tuesday morning I will load up 210 square feet of our lives in cardboard onto some guy's truck and hope it will arrive safely in my new home state. Then I go proofread then I meet the Yogini at our actual last show then then then then.

The big wheel is turning fast these days. When the apartment is empty and the orders are knit and triple a tells me the best way to avoid snowy mountains maybe I will get a cold becuase the stress level will have diminished oh so low. Did I mention 5 appointments in 8 days - eye doctor, girl doctor, general doctor, house doctor and savings doctor. And 3 social event goodbyes. And The Yogini and I will try to celebrate eleven years together right in the middle of all that. Because we kissed for the very first time over a decade ago next Sunday, shortly after Luckybuzz asked the Yogini if she was coming home and I answered back "no" hoping she wouldn't notice that the Yogini didn't say it and hoping the Yogini wouldn't disagree. And, you already figured out, she did not. And so now I am moving to Ohio. Who would of thunk it. Really, who?

Comments:
Wait--that was *YOU* that said "no" that night?!?

Damn. All these years I thought it was the Yogini.

:)

Good luck with all the craziness, my friend...sending packing/traveling/celebrating/cat-chilling vibes to you both!
 
Its going to be a good thing! Honest! (i write this hoping you dont hear the desperate optimism in my voice)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?