Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 
I'm back. Sort of. Or, I'm here.
I have been in my in-laws basement for a month.
And no, this is not a plea for help.
It's actually been rather enjoyable.
They let me out and the Yogini and I have been
wandering the northeastern part of the state
looking for a home of our own. Slow going.
Made it east with less $$ than we hoped for.
And sales were so good this year that we
need to send our old state about $5K in tax money
next week. But it's going to happen.
And I'm going to give this blog a try. Again.

Comments:
HOORAY! I am so glad you're back (in the blogworld, not so much in the basement, though I am kind of glad you're closer to us). Been wondering all the time how you guys are and how the househunting is coming...can't wait to hear good news about it! :)
 
ok maybe i should check more frequently (although i swear i was just here yesterday) but im so glad you are back! (and you owe me a visit!!!)
 
You guys are THE best. (First I wrote bets - and I juts started playing texas hold 'em online yesterday when I was sick. Coincidence? I think not.)

Yes, crse, visit owed. Check the website though, we are booked through the beginning of May!

Thanks to you both for being my audience.
 
It must be hard to retain the identity of cat on a roof when you're stuck in a basement (and the in-laws' basement - if it was me, I would have been committed by now). Good luck with the house hunt. And stay warm - you must be having climate shock for sure!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?