Monday, January 29, 2007

 
It seems like so little is happening here. Maybe because it is.
I almost didn't post, and then it happened. My audience grew by like 25%. Very exciting in this part of the basement.

It is indeed difficult to maintain the "cat on roof" facade whilst living below ground. I never even know when it is raining until I have to pee. When I do get out, it inevitably enters every conversation that we have come from San Francisco to Ohio. EVERY person says the exact same thing. Well, first they do the same look. A kind of confused "I must have misheard that" head tilt. Then they say it. Why. They all ask why, like why did you jump off that bridge or why did you put your hand on the hot burner or why did you put pickles in the lime jello. And they all live here. And I bet (and the Yogini agrees) that almost none of them have ever even been to California. So that's fun.

Prepping for next show. After I take a day off and watch prime time in the day time. My credit score is 670.

Comments:
Hooray, you're back (in blogworld)!

The other day I learned that it was snowing from the weather icon on my computer. And I live on the second floor, so I don't even have an excuse for not knowing what's happening out the window.
 
Cheers to skycat and curses to blogger for eating my last comment. Gill got a lot of the same when we came back from arizona. I think if people ask me why you came back im going to tell them it was to class things up in our neck of the woods....
 
wow. this could really get addicting - hearing cool things from cool people. me keep writing.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?