Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 
Question: How small town can a skycat get in one month?
Answer: I just filled out a Valentine's Day note to be published in the local paper. It's to the Yogini. And I cranked up the gas-powered snow blower and plowed the driveway - picture to follow when I figure out how. See above - wooohoo. And I went through the local coupon book and ate out at a Mexican Restaurant on 5 with a buy one get one free deal. There may be more, but I'm blending in so quickly that I hardly notice. Oh yeah, I circled all the good deals in a flyer for the Giant Eagle that I still call the Golden Eagle - Amy's soups 5 for $10! Going to go walk on the treadmill, do some knitting, then bake a pie for a neighbor who just had a death in the family.

Comments:
Ah, the Giant Eagle. Damn...you are turning into quite the small town skycat, aren't you? Somehow, I can see it suiting you...(Can't wait to come see it in person!)
 
how the hell did you manage to become COMPLETELY ohio in less than two months! I love it and your pic is adorable.
 
Did I do it? Really?
I'm thinking about going to a pancake breakfast. You didn't mention the glovelessness. Why?
 
mostly because im add i think and missed them. But i dont think i own gloves now that you mention it
I should probably get some...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?