Sunday, February 25, 2007

 
Have I grumbled much about new blogger? Here's a new one. I inadvertently combined business with leisure and when I added updates to the Yogini's website (those who know should check out events) it was signing skycat. This concerned me because it's just not that hard to find skycat when you know skycat's name. And skycat doesn't like that. Skycat got bristly. Skycat started talking about herself in the third person. And, at most, skycat is only two. So now, when I sign in anywhere, and that could mean your blog, it will just say sky. Because it is harder to find sky than skycat, unless you are in Wyoming.

Comments:
ok im not sure what this means in the big picture but it compels me to google the Yogini for answers! No worries, im in the vault baby.
 
The rooster crows at midnight. Do you know the name of the yogini's business? Do you know her initials? The business is her initials (first and last) followed by a letter that when used 3 times in a row is not good. Then designs. Good luck.
 
Google / blogger tried to out me too, I haven't blogged since. There is Wordpress, also free same kind of management system, when I get back to blogging I think I'll stick with them
 
SKY!
I clicked "View my profile" and a listing is still there exposing more than your knitting.
 
Thanks gill. It's not like I'm luckybuzzz and all that interesting, but the skycat is somewhat private. No more profile!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?