Friday, February 09, 2007

 
I ironed. And I watched cable.
No whiskey, but at some point I ran out to the Sparkle (and by ran, I mean I drove the red pickup truck) and bought diet coke, a frozen pizza and baked doritos. What's happening? I'm knitting today. All day, and no one can stop me. Oh sure, I may watch Crocket and Tubbs later this afternoon. And Monk for sure. But if I watch much more than that I am sure to see hours and hours of anna nicole speculation and boobie and that just does not do it for me.

Comments:
Have you tried the "sweet Chili Heat" Doritos? They are too good!
 
I'm obsessed with the cheddar & sour cream baked Lay's. And the baked Cheetos. Baked snack food just rocks.

And I haven't had a frozen pizza in too long. And I'm impressed by how quickly you're assimilating. :)
 
Honey. Mustard. Pringles. Ohhhhh (but they arent baked) (which is why i am afraid of my bathroom scale right now) (among other reasons that include nutella and famous amos cookies) I heart that you are so close you go to sparkle!
 
Okay, you are a bunch of sweet enablers. But I'm sure you've heard that before. "Baked" with MSG and 32 other chemicals including Frito Lay's interpretations of cheddar and spice - otherwise known as yellow 6 and red 4 - can't be good for you. Well, maybe you three. Not me. But, yummmmmmmmmmmmmm-eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
 
We don't have honey mustard Pringles. Oh man, they sound awesome!!!! (and Nutella is protein, and has milk and is healthy. The commercial says so, and therefore I believe them.)
 
Well said.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?