Sunday, February 11, 2007

 
I'm it! Thanks Luckybuzzzzz. You know I have a strong sense of responsibility.

A- Available or Single? Isn't that the same thing? I like a single malt and I am available for delivery.
B- Best Friend? Yogini.
C- Cake or Pie? Pie of course. And fruit or pecan. Cake is cakey and why why why would one choose that over a flaky crust?
D- Drink of Choice? A glass of wine (+3).
E- Essential Item? LB, I think it's the computer. YIKES!
F- Favorite Color? Blue. Any variety.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Yuck yuck yuck. None of the above - live or sugary.
H- Hometown? Longmeadow
I- Indulgence? Yes, of course.
J- January or February? Um. My birthday is January. Yes, dammit, the whole month. So if you are my friend, you will switch your answer to January.
K- Kids and names? Tyrone.
L- Life is incomplete without…? Food.
M- Marriage Date? Well, before they let people like me get married, my anniversary was December 17th. Then, for a few days, they let us stand in line in the rain, and then it was February 16th. But I still celebrate the December one, though relatives like February. And that's what the certificate says. Did you want the short answer?
N- Number of Siblings? 2+ (I have a half brother who I never really considered in this category til I had dinner with him as a grown up person last year)
O- Oranges or Apples? Oooh. Tough one. I love oranges, but I'm sort of allergic. And apples make pie!!!
P- Phobias/Fears? Bugs in shoes.
Q- Favorite Quote? Haven't said it yet.
R- Reasons to smile? Look around, silly.
S- Season? Garlic.
T- Tag 3 people? I'll try, but I'm not blogskilled, and LB tagged everyone I know.
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I tried out toys for Milton Bradley as a child.
V- Vegetable You Hate? What kind of sick and twisted question is that? Vegetables are super and delicious and nutritious and I love them all. If the Yogini ever leaves me, I'm going veggie.
W-Worst Habit? Saying what I think whenever I think it.
X- Xrays You’ve Had? What exactly is your interest in this? I see a dentist from time to time.
Y- Your Favorite Foods? So many. I cooked a pasta dish last night with spinach and parmesan and breadcrumbs and fake sausage and red onions. And a curry the other night with eggplant and garbanzos and potatoes and peas. And a pot pie last week. And steamed garlic asparagus with mac and cheese and a griller.
Z- Zodiac? Capricorn. All around. With a twinge of Aquarius rising when I admit it. I am also a Rooster.

Comments:
I'd like to order delivery, please.
 
Ive said it before and Ill say it again, I heart me-mes when they teach me things about people i like! And for you madam, I change the loathe month back to february. Viva le january!
 
Sorry for the delay...my blog has been fixed. It's safe to visit again. :)
 
Where are you? You're not buried under a snowbank somewhere, are you? Hopefully you're just full of baked Doritos and hibernating until Spring....
 
A for alive or not? Someone tag her for another meme!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?