Tuesday, February 27, 2007

 
Skycat here, no matter what it says everywhere else. A few things. I have been reading your blogs, or rather "lurking" as they say. Unfortunately, I seem to have little or nothing to say. Online. People in my state, unite. I spoke with the yogini and she agrees that we should schedule a drink with you next week. Nothing crazy (as possible as that is). Weeknight? What do you say?

Also, my tiny cat keeps peeing on the carpet. She didn't do this until we RETURNED from Philadelphia. A few minutes after, actually, and now it seems to be a habit. This is not my house!!!! Not that it would be okay in my house. But I am still at the in-laws. For now.

The yogini and I rented a house. We'll move in in April/May when we have time. Decided better to earn for a year and save some more so we can stick to our 20% down plan, than buy a compromise house that would leave us sad and mopey.

Comments:
Hooray for the house-renting! Sounds like a good decision--can't wait to see it! :)
 
Thanks for the positivity. I neglected to mention that it is 3 doors down from the yogini's parents. Yay for cat sitters.
 
yah for cat sitters! Yah for in-staters!
I am not allowed to play on weeknights. Strict 9pm bedtime. (I could explain...but why not leave you speculating)
I would love to see/meet/greet/visit your lovlinesses, but it's gotta be a weekend!
Hope the rental thing goes well!
 
Wow did i not want to go out of town this weekend. But we will be back and would LOVE to schedule a playdate at our house!
 
erthy & crse,it's kind of like your names are in hebrew and missing letters. but different. this coming weekend is it for us before we head into the crazy spring show season. maybe we can do a joint drink. minds out of gutters please. i don't even have your emails, so i hope you are reading this.
 
read it... if you had a show near here I would show up randomly at your booth and act surprised (in a stocker-ey kind of way) to see you. After the semester from hell is over, I will be happy to drive to where you are...Hope spring time is going well. (you can get both of our emails from lb)
happiness!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?