Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 
Uggghhhhhhh new blogger.
Now anyone can find skycat if they find the yogini's stuff.
And then the mystery that is me is, well, not really a mystery. I'm perplexed. Is that what Prince's first wife calls him, or herself I guess? Did I mention that we (the Yogini) burned a whole in the carpet the other night. Not smoking crack or partying really - though a glass or two of wine could be considered a party these days. And I'm trying to switch my healthcare from one state to another, and why don't they care if I am a vegetarian or incredibly healthy and fit for a chubby person. Excellent blood pressure and cholesterol and all that. BUT no, they just want to know my height and weight, which don't really work in my favor, because muscle weighs more than fat, you know. And, that's irritating. Though more and more studies are showing that the best thing you can do to save the world, aside from mass assassination, is to be a vegetarian. (Not sure if studies actually show the killing thing as a solution, but population is obviously the worst thing, and if everyone left thought just like me.....)

Comments:
i never thought of you as chubby...i hate the gambling game called insurance switching.....
 
Oh! If I knew it was a game, I would have gone into it differently. And cheated. Not with friends of course. According to the charts, which don't actually list chubby, I am.
 
"Perplexed." Hee. Hee. Hee hee hee. :)

And that whole health insurance thing is such crap. There are all these studies that show that BMI is not even remotely a good indicator of health...but they just keep on oppressin' us with it.

And I hate the new blogger. Hate. It. So I feel ya.
 
The forced change to new blogger was painful. Fucking blogger.

BMI is not a good indicator. And muscle weighs more than fat. I got on this machine at the gym which measures how much of your weight is muscle, how much is fat, bone, water. I nearly freaked when I saw the fat percentage until the trainer looked at it and said "oh, that's pretty good - you only need to go down a bit". Well, what can I say . . . I liked this machine!
 
LB-thanks for enjoying my joke. but how did euro car companies get into the discussion?
Canada-what the hell kind of crazy technology can measure your insides like that without actually going inside!!!??? i am afraid.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?