Thursday, August 30, 2007

 
i have an issue.
love to go away.
hate to leave home.
this is only temporary, and usually passes after a few hours on the road. but it starts early. 10 nights is a long time. especially when the tiny rooftop kitty - who does not live on a rooftop anymore either - will be home so lonely. i will be busy. earning gobs of money. reclining with book and yogini and a drink. driving. driving driving. (i like driving so much i even have a patch) but the stress gets me shaky and this evening even asthmatic to an extreme. truly fucking annoying. i plan to get over it shortly. because i like to breathe and laugh. and laughing takes breathing.

Comments:
I hear you on this. But I don't even like leaving home that much, ever...even for fun things. I can clearly see agoraphobia in my future. Though I find I'm less anxious about leaving home now that we don't have one and are living with the folks...

Anyway. That's a long time, but I hope you have a great time and it's all worth it! :)
 
I sympathize too! Your cats will be fine while you are gone though, don't worry. Have you tried a couple of stiff drinks?

Anyway, I'm sending good vibes your way!
 
thanks you two! I totally see an agoraphobic future. that's why i talk to the yogini about this now, so she can prepare. we're at our 1st destination. tacos tonight! who knew. feeling better and better by the minute.
 
oh man can i relate. Except i become more anxious rather than less these days. Im strangely ok with becoming agoraphobic though. It truly does seem like the next logical step. Be safe out there buddy!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?