Wednesday, August 29, 2007

 
oh. and because luckybuzz. i was going to add to that, but i like the way it hums.

Four Things Meme

Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life:
1) knitter
2) proofreader
3) cocktail waitress at a cabaret and juice joint
4) ice cream truck driver

Four Places I Have Lived:
1) champion township trumbull county ohio
2) miami
3) seattle
4) san francisco

Four Favorite Foods:
1) my home grown vegetables
2) indian indian indian
3) tacos at skycat and the yogini's taco nights
4) fake meat deliciousness

Four Places I’d Rather Be:
1) tropical beach
2) foggy beach
3) windy dunes by the beach
4) sorry so lame, but...i'm here

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1) big chill
2) enemy of the state
3) jaws
4) quiz show

Four TV Shows I Like To Watch
1) psyche
2) magnum pi
3) burn notice
4) queer as folk

Four Websites I View Daily
1) blogactive
2) bbc news
3) jakdesigns
4) stonyfield

Four Computers I Have Owned
1)texas instruments
2)the one lb gave me
3)the one dr jon gave me
4)the one ebay gave me

Four numbers i like

1) 3
2) 8
3) 205
4) 32

Comments:
Oooooooh, taco niiiiiight.... *drool*
(sorry *wipes face*)
But mmmmmm, taco niiiiiight.....
 
Miami - me, too! Well, Coral Gables, but not in a ritzy place :)
 
actually....it was coral gables. i went to the u of m. i am...a....hurricane.
 
and wow. how did you all find out so fast that I AM BACK. sort of?
 
delete last question.
just found out my answer.
must stop bloggin.
can't seem to do it.
 
and it may say "sky" BUT I AM SKYCAT, dammit.
 
Um...is it sad that i never took you off my blog roll and check about twice a week? Just in case? Well if stalking you is wrong i dont wanna be right baby. Anyway, please think. Just think..about a little more. You tease us and then whoosh like the wind!

Seriously, you disappeared right when we needed to set a date for vodka slushies! As it stands? Im trying to put together a "road trip" with our friend (ask yogina to decode) whose name rhymes with Zena Rays. Well now its Zena Rays Lied. Who missed Jen completely and really wants to meet you(please dont be spooked and run away!) (and vodka slushie date is WIDE OPEN BUDDY! (IES))
 
Umm, yeah, I kept checking in hopes that something would appear past Feb. And my wish was granted!!!!

I, too, am a hurricane. I got to do Hurricane Andrew. NOT the highlight of my 2.5 years there (it was my master's)

I miss . . . the Venetian Pool! And Lotus Garden Thai by the Publix on Lejeune.
 
i did 3 years there - undergraduate dropout. left just before your hurricane. i miss the dog beach. and i don't have a dog. though i made out with a few there. and on south beach. i may have been a bit of a drunken whore. and a hurricane! it's great to be.....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?