Wednesday, August 29, 2007

 
ok. time for my 6-month update. quite inspired by gospel bob's emergence on the blog scene. who knew. heading to nyc in a day and a half for big shows and....our first tiny vacation in a while. the yogini and i are going to kennebunkport for 3 days. by the beach. the 10 day forecast shows that we might even get some fog. it will remind me of childhood camping on ferry beach. which is apparently a short drive north. yogini has never been to Maine. or new hampshire which we will drive through. knitwear. veggie restaurants in new york. coffee on beach. driving through new england. i think jonathan richman had something to say about that. if not driving.

Comments:
"I'm in love with rock & roll, and I'll be out all night..."

:)

Sounds awesome. Now I want to be back on the other coast with you two. Dammit!
 
Well, at least I'll get to see you on the Astral Plane, if not in California.

OMG your vacation sounds fantastic. You two are the very best people in the world to vacation with....I wish I was there. The word "ADARONDACKS" pops up in my head all the time the way you said it earlier this summer.

I miss you guys sooooo much! Keep on posting, it makes me feel like you're close :)
 
New Hampshire = tax free shopping!!! Enjoy! And I hope you get some fog - I love foggy fall (or fall-like) days by the ocean.
Welcome back to blogging!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?