Wednesday, September 26, 2007

 
Ever you wondered to yourself, "is the yogini home?" Here's how you can know for sure. I'll even list it. Top ten? Ok, I'll give it a go. Backwards? Sure, I'm not afeared. With disclaimers? Quite possibly.
10. A bad dropped stitch will stay dropped.
9. Therefore...nobody is knitting.
8. Skycat is on the phone, intentionally.
7. NPR is silent...for now.
6. There's really bad tv on or a gay boy show (redundant?).
5. All lights are out so as to avoid unannounced relative drop-ins.
4. The truck is not in the driveway because she has disowned the Lumina like a divorced father to his kids from the first marriage...but different.
3. It just doesn't smell quite as good in here.
2. It's Wednesday night and that's Yogalates night in Champion!
And the number one sign that the yogini is out...
1. Skycat is laying on the couch eating fake taco meat with toasted pita scraps in a bowl

Comments:
I completely understand.

CRSE, left with the kids and I am sitting quiet and still. I'm avoiding bad tv and radio.
Shhh, I think my insanity might be listening.
 
Ha! Yogini being out IS comparable to my life every day whether gill is here or not. It does make me miss you and want to pressure you to come over again!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?