Monday, September 10, 2007

 
I'm back in Ohio again. (I was singing that - musically, not flamatically)
The cats are fine. Purring. Happy to see us. It is mutual.
Anyone in NYC on Saturday? It was super melty. Very hot. Scorcherific. But the Yogini and Skycat had a great show and we sold many knits, and we are going truck shopping this week. Yahhhhhoooooo! Also, the midweek in Maine was lovely. Did see the Bush compound - and, no, that is not a sexual reference (today) - but mostly ate delicious food, walked on the beach and read cheesy novels. Yum. I think we are going back the first week in October! Grissini's in Kennebunkport serves a deep glass of wine. Pongal on Lexington in New York is rich, red and delicious. And Balducci's by Lincoln Center has the most creative and flavorful wheatberry salad ever eaten - a few of the inspired ingredients are pistachios or pine nuts (different on two occasions), cranberries and mandarin nuggets. I'm taking a day off.

Comments:
New England in the fall with skycat and yogini! I feel a tour book coming on! (your words are so powerful they almost make me want to eat salad. Almost)
 
Mandarin nuggets. Nice. Glad you guys had a good time! We were in SF and it was weird without you...Let's get together soon. Somewhere in Kansas?
 
That sounds delightful! I'm glad you had such a good time and the kitties are fine. Enjoy the day off :)

And I second L.B.'s sentiments. It was very strange to not see you guys in S.F.....missing you!
 
Mmmmm, wheatberry salad and deep glasses of wine. Glad you had a good time. I look forward to the autumn trip post (hopefully there will be some in between?)
 
aw shucks. someday i'm going to figger out how to put pictures on here and y'all are gonna see me smilin' real big.
 
Welcome back. I was beginning to worry that I was going to have to wait another 3 months for an update.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?