Friday, October 12, 2007

 
I am going to see Stevie Wonder. With the Yogini and Mountain Girl.
I am not working today. Mostly.
I am happy. Sitting by the fire.

Last night at a bar in Cleveland some dumb chick said that Irma Thomas was shit.
She didn't actually say her name. She'd never heard of her until I told her what kind of crap she was spewing. She'd only heard the one song that the dj was playing. I told her she needed to do some googling. She poked me in the arm.

I did not get into a brawl last night. Yet. But I did buy oars for the canoe I'm going to get.

Comments:
"I told her she needed to do some googling. She poked me in the arm."

Damn, I miss you.

Stevie Wonder! Awesome! I want to come! I want to come sit by the fire with you, too.
 
Me too you.
Boo hoo.
Scooby dooby doo.
Deja vu.
Me too you.
 
My money is on you baby. My money is ALWAYS on you....
 
I'll let you know next time I return to Cleveland, and maybe I'll get a photo of pokey...if she dares to return!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?